CruisersEmail satellite phone email is the easy way to access email and the web while on the water or in remote locations. CruisersEmail is simply the fastest, easiest, and most reliable satellite email and web service available, saving you time, money, and frustration.
Without CruisersEmail, sending and receiving email or browsing the web over your satellite device can burn through expensive data minutes relatively quickly. CruisersEmail is powered by XGate and supports all XGate/Redport hardware/software features. The software/service combination uniquely compresses your emails and websites to reduce your file size by up to 95%. 95% compression means 95% faster data, and 95% savings on your airtime.
If you need to send/receive emails for your business, check out our Step-by-Step guide for setting up Office365/Exchange, Office 2016, and CruisersEmail to send and receive your business emails via Satellite.
Satellite Phone Email
With CruisersEmail you get all the benefits of a full-featured email service – right over your satellite feed. Mail forwarding and fetching, batch processing, unparalleled compression, crew accounts, vessel tracking, and more.
Satellite Phone Internet
With CruisersEmail’s compressed web-browsing feature you can browse the web with the security of up to 95% compression – and airtime savings. CrusiersEmail Web compression works with handheld, including Iridium Go!, as well as broadband satellite phones.
Social Media – Near or Far
Update LinkedIn and Twitter right from CruisersEmail. Now your friends can follow your adventures in real time – you can even post pictures (and benefit from the airtime savings when CruisersEmail compresses them down).
CruisersEmail Satellite Email
It’s easy to get started with CruisersEmail. Once it’s up and running, you can read and write your emails offline, saving airtime, then simply press a button. CruisersEmail will dial your satellite phone for you and hang up when it’s done. If your call drops, CruisersEmail can redial and simply pick up where it left off. And only CruisersEmail eliminates the back and forth of email protocols before using precious airtime.
CruisersEmail Email Features.
- Faster. Cheaper. Better. CruisersEmail uses only 5% of the data of a standard email program, on average. That means you save up to 95% on satellite airtime costs compared to using your email without XGate.
- Your Email, your Way. When you sign up for CruisersEmail, you’ll get a new @cruisersemail.com email address. Use this email address for no extra charge, with the XGate software, or your favorite email client such as Outlook or AppleMail. If you’d like CruisersEmail to manage your regular email address so that you don’t need to switch email addresses, ask us about “Email Fetching” or Forwarding, or see our how-to articles on setting up CruisersEmail to work with Outlook, Apple Mail, Office365, and GSuite.
- Virus Scanning and Spam Filters. CruisersEmail servers scan every message for viruses and SPAM, blocking them before they go over your satellite system, saving you airtime and keeping your machine clean. CruisersEmail also has full DES/PGP encryption for optimum security.
- BigMail Feature. Even though you’ve told them not to send you big attachments, that cousin just didn’t listen and insisted on sending you a huge email full of funny cat photos. Instead of automatically spending valuable satellite airtime downloading that huge email, “BigMail” will give you the email subject and size, so you can choose to download it via satellite or wait until you have another internet connection. Get the emails you need, when you need them, and save the funny cat photos until later.
- CruisersEmail Speaks Your Language. CruisersEmail software is available in more than 22 languages.
- SMS Notifications. Receive a SMS text message to your Iridium or Globalstar phone to alert you of new emails.
- Blog from Anywhere. Ask Sea-Tech how you can use CruisersEmail to update your blog!
CruisersEmail Satellite Web
C-Web lets you surf the web over satellite connections. C-Web loads pages up to 10 times faster while zapping pop-ups and ads and compressing pictures and text.
With C-Web you will browse the Internet up to 10x faster over satellite phones. On average C-Web compresses pages by a factor of 3-5x which gives a much improved speed advantage. GMN is able to reduce the time it takes to download typical web images by a factor of up to 10x.
The fast web compression technology reduces typical pictures down to 5% of their original size, dramatically reducing download times. In addition to compressing all the images, C-Web also compresses all text streams, removes obnoxious pop-ads, and removes all backgrounds and animations. Faster download times mean greater savings for you.
- Web Compression. Without the need for any additional programs to install. Uses Windows internal compression option. Better than 10 times improvement in speed when rendering mostly text based web pages.
- Strips Data-Eating Backgrounds. Background images are stripped since they do not provide content and take time to download.
- Pop-Up Advertising Blocked. Pop up ads are removed aiding in the fast delivery of real content to your web browser.
- Shrinks Images To Save Data and Increase Speeds. GIF and JPEGs are downsized on-the-fly during download resulting in much smaller pages, and download times reduced by as much as 90%.
- Ads? Gone. Images containing advertising are stripped from the HTML pages as they download to the web browser again saving bandwidth.
- Optional Unfiltered Viewing. Is C-Web a little too efficient, and blocking content you need? No problem. You can view unfiltered pages anytime with the click of a button, without unblocking content on all your other websites.
RedPort Optimizer Personal (Optional Add-On)
Increase your satellite speed and savings even more with the RedPort Satellite Optimizer. The Optimizer is a powerful firewall that will ensure only the web traffic that should get through to your satellite connection makes it through. Have you ever opened your satellite connection, only to discover that Windows update or other background apps burned through all your data, or racked up huge overages? The Optimizer solves that problem by blocking background traffic and ensuring that only the data you want to allow on your satellite connection has access. Learn more about the Optimizer here. Or, get more advanced firewall features with the RedPort Optimizer Premier.