Need to change the MMSI Number on your Icom Marine VHF Radio, HF/SSB Radio. or AIS Transceiver? Send it in to Sea-Tech Systems and we will clear out the old MMSI, program in your new MMSI, and verify it with the FCC (or other issuing company) to prevent typos, check and update the firmware of the device, and we can program common HF/SSB channels into Icom M802/M803 radios as well to make them easier to use.
This service fee includes programming and return shipping to domestic, lower 48, USA addresses.
(Please contact us if you need it returned to a location outside the contiguous 48 states of the USA)
How the service works:
- Select the radio model you plan to send in
- Enter the return address you would like us to send the unit back
- Complete and pay for the purchase online via credit card
- Once the order has been verified you will receive a shipping address to send your unit in.
- Please include a copy of your official document showing the new MMSI you want programmed as well as a written return address plus contact email/phone inside the box.
- Once we receive the unit, we will update the firmware, reprogram the MMSI, and perform any other updates you have requested.
- Following reprogramming we will send the unit back to your return address. The return shipping is included in the reprogramming fee.
We support most Icom radios, AIS transceivers, and SSB radios including the following…
- Icom ic-M802
- Icom ic-M803
Fixed VHF Radios:
- Icom ic-M605, M604, M602
- Icom ic-M510, M506, M510BB
- Icom ic-M424(G), M423, M422, M410BB, M400BB
- Icom ic-M410BB, M400BB
- Icom ic-M330(g), M324
Handheld VHF Radios:
- Icom ic-M93D
- Icom ic-M94D
- ic-MA500TR, MA510TR
If it’s not on this list please reach out and ask to see how we can handle your needs.
See SSB Channels we program (optional) in the channels tab