COMMANDMICIVTM (HM-195) 4th Generation Command & Control
A new look for total control of all communications and Class D DSC functions.
Full Control of M424, M506, and M605 Marine VHF Radios, including AIS display and calling with M506 Plus, M506 AIS, and M605 Radios (with NMEA2000-connected AIS transponder or built-in AIS Receiver option)
Instructions for using the COMMANDMICIV are included as part of the M424, M506, and M605 instruction manuals.
Available in both White and Black to match your helm equipment, as well as with Amber or White backlighting to your preference.
New Icom Marine Family User Interface
The new menu system provides easy and intuitive operation. The bottom line of the dot-matrix display shows the software key functions which can be toggled with the left and right buttons. The directional keypad allows you to perform various operations and settings.
- IPX7 Submersible rating
- Superior audio performance
- Total control of all communications & Class D DSC functions
- The COMMANDMICIVTM (HM-195) remote-control microphone size (W × H × D): 67.5 × 144.5 × 37 mm; 2.66 × 5.69 × 1.46 in.
- Weight (approx.; except cables): 400g; 14.1 oz.
- 6.1m (20ft) of cable
- Microphone hanger
- Mounting base for connector
- 6.1m (20ft) Extension cable (OPC-1000)
- 12-pin to 8-pin Conversion Cable for M605 (OPC-2384)