Iridium Go! Unlimited Tracking service with Sharable map
Why did we create the Iridium Go! Unlimited Tracking plan? The Iridium Go! is a powerful device with ability to download weather, send and receive text messages, and make voice calls, while being portable and battery powered. It’s an amazing device for long term cruisers. But as devices like Starlink and newer broadband services become available, you may not need the full unlimited data plans offered for the Iridium Go and the lower plans make little sense for most cruisers. Until Now! Our Iridium Go! Tracking and Emergency Plan includes both OCEN’s excellent SnapTrack tracking service, plus a customized Sea-Tech Iridum Go! tracking and emergency service plan to provide you with hourly position updates, every day of the year, while also keeping your Iridium Go!’s voice and data services available for emergency use.
This makes the Go! a useful emergency backup for Starlink and other services that don’t include voice, SMS, or tracking features, at a lower cost to other Iridium service plans. The Iridium Go! is also far more useful when compared to texting devices like InReach, SPOT, and Zoleo because you can actually talk to someone with a voice phone call, send and receive images through Email, and download weather files when needed, such as if your primary satellite device experiences a hardware, network, or billing issue.
Sea-Tech’s Go! Unlimited Tracking Plan includes the following:
- Iridium GO! service plan with voice, sms, and data service active and ready for use at all times
- Unlimited (hourly) tracking updates via SMS
- Shareable Tracking Map for your vessel via OCENS SnapTrack
- 750 additional outgoing SMS messages included per month for communicating with friends and family, additional outgoing SMS messages billed at $0.25/message
- 10 Minutes Voice or Data Calls included, additional outgoing calls billed at $1.09/minute
note: this plan is not suspendable, however it can be upgraded to larger Iridium Go (Go 75, Go150, and Go Unl) plans when needed, on a month-to-month basis, and later downgraded again when needed.